Welcome to Pestforce Pest Control Ilford.
We serve all IG postcodes and this includes Ilford, Barking, Redbridge & Loughton and the surrounding areas.
My name is Andy Durrance and I am your local pest control operative.
Along with my team, we live and work in the area meaning you could have a same day response to your pest control problem – or arrange a time that is convenient and suitable for you.
Our Effective Pest Control Services in Ilford
No matter what pest problem you have, we can deal with it - quickly and efficiently.
- Rat Control
- Mice Control
- Squirrel Control
- Wasp Nest Removal
- Bedbug and Flea Treatments
- Pigeons and Bird proofing
- And others such as Ants, Moths, Beetles, Flies,
We are Experienced, Trusted and Qualified
Our team are all expert and knowledgeable pest control technicians, holding a variety of qualifications. Please be assured that we operate in a safe and humane way, with none of our pesticides and methods being dangerous to children, pets or other wildlife.
- Level 2 ‘Pest Control and Management’ Qualification - awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH) - this covers the safe use of pesticides and other methods used in integrated pest management.
- Active member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) - maintaining and developing pest control industry standard
- Specialist training: in bird proofing techniques (including netting, spiking etc.) and specialised gassing technique.
- Developing further knowledge with additional courses in rodent & insect control and eradication.
- In addition, all our work is insured with Public Liability Insurance. We will also happily offer advice on how to avoid future pest control problems
Pest Advice - Learn More
Insects, birds and rodents all play an important part in our ecological system. When this system is balanced, everything tends to live in harmony; however, when this balance shifts, certain conditions may prevail that favours one type of insect and create huge numbers that quickly become a problem for humans. Other factors can also affect pest numbers.
Bedbugs have developed a resistance to existing insecticide over time so we strive to always use the latest & most effective treatments available. To deal with bedbugs, all the crevices and mattress of your bed needs careful cleaning and treatment over-the-counter remedies may not be effective in some cases. Bedding needs to be washed at 60°or dried on a high heat to kill the eggs and adults. Spotting a mature adult bedbug is not difficult they are brown in colour, disc shaped some people compare them to a lentil in shape and size. The young are harder to spot, as they are lighter in colour. However they do shed their skin so if you find unexplained brown flecks on your mattress, this may be the cause. Some people also react to the bites of the bedbug so again, if you have unexplained itchy bites or lumps on your body (especially arms, neck & face), this may also be an indication of bedbugs.Unlike mosquito bites, bedbug bites are not random on the skin they tend to follow in a straight line.
Insects and Rodents are attracted to our homes because they present the ideal conditions to live and breed; they also like to live in warm, draught free, weather proof homes with a plentiful supply of food and nesting materials. Rats and mice love our cellars and loft spaces, and cockroaches can also enjoy the safety and seclusion of our kitchen.
Cockroaches are thought to be the oldest insect on earth, with a reported 3,000 different species across the world. They are incredibly resistant and hardy insects, but we only have 3 species of cockroach that we deal with in the UK & the German cockroach, the Oriental cockroach or the American cockroach. They are also roughly similar in size and colour, but all are capable of spreading unpleasant illnesses and also create a smell that taints food and work surfaces. They are nocturnal insects, so switch the light on at night and you will see them scuttle to the edges of the room. If you have seen or suspect you have cockroaches you need to contact us as soon as possible.
Commerical Pest Control Services in Ilford
We have successfully helped hundreds of customer to be pest-free.
We cover both domestic customers (whether the problem is in the house, garden or in outbuildings such as sheds or garages) and commercial customers. These customers include:
- Industrial settings – factories, units, offices and specialist companies such as pharmaceutical companies.
- Food outlets and servicing areas – such as pubs, restaurants, take away retailers, food preparation units etc.
- Agricultural settings – from farms to equestrian units, such as stables, livery yards, riding schools etc.
- Letting and estate agents – ongoing contracts within student accommodation areas, private lets, holiday homes etc.
- Local council and other amenities including local parks, graveyards, burial grounds etc.
- Educational settings; schools, colleges, nurseries (council and privately owned)
- Sporting centres and complexes such as bowling greens, golf courses, football pitches cricket grounds etc
Please find below a list of the areas that Pestforce Ilford covers.
If you do not find your area listed, please call on 0208 0882 365 as I still may be able to help, or may know a more local pest controller.
Barking, Barkingside, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell, Clayhall, Gants Hill, Hainault, High Beach, Ilford, Loughton, Newbury Park, North London, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Woodford Bridge, Woodford Green
IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG6, IG7, IG8, IG9, IG10, IG11