Unfortunately your local pest controller is currently not working due to health reasons.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Pestforce Armagh, Portdown & Craigavon Pest Control
Do you have a pest invasion?
Being invaded by unwelcome pests can be a real nuisance and one which many home and business owners are unsure how to deal with. Many customers try to deal with the issue themselves, which in some cases can work; in other cases of pest infestation however, because the problem is larger than you think or you may be using the wrong methods to deal with it, the infestation can remain or get worse! With any pest control problem, the best advice is to call a professional sooner rather than later.
Coming from a farming and environmental health background, I am more than aware of the problems and damage that uncontrolled pests can cause. But, I also enjoy the countryside for fishing and shooting and want to conserve the wildlife, flora and fauna.
Pests I deal with...
· Rodents – recent winters have been warm and damp and so rodents, like us, have sought refuge from the rain in our homes and buildings! This is clearly unacceptable, considering the damage rodents can cause when they start chewing and stripping for nesting material.
· Bed bugs and fleas – I deal with these pests on a regular basis but I also understand the need for sensitivity. Many customers I’ve helped in the past have been embarrassed to ‘admit’ they have bedbugs and fleas in their homes or workplaces, but contrary to popular belief, these insects do not take refuge in our soft furnishings due to poor cleanliness. They are brought into our homes in several different ways, and like all insects they have a ‘life cycle’ that needs breaking in order to eradicate them.
· I deal with ALL pests including nuisance birds, rabbits, moths, ants and many more!
· I offer pest control services for residential & commercial customers including wasp nest removal, rat control, mice control, bedbug control, bird control & proofing, pigeon control, flea control, rabbits, woodworm, insects, moths, flies and all other pests!
Experience and training make for an effective, long lasting pest control solution;
- I hold the Level 2 award in ‘Pest Control and Management’ from the Royal Society for Public Health
- I am registered with the professional body the 'British Pest Control Associstion’ so that I stay up to date with the latest developments in pesticides, insecticides and other pest control practices.
- I also hold current certificates and licences in the use of firearms techniques.
- I hold full Public Liability Insurance up to £5 million and am trained in Risk Assessment & Management.
- I have also successfully completed advanced training in rodent control. Being qualified in bird proofing techniques means that I am able to use humane yet effective techniques to prevent birds roosting and nesting on properties.
I offer a fast response to enquiries and have helped a large number of customers from domestic properties to all manner of business and social enterprises: golf courses, sports pitches including football, rugby and cricket as well as other sporting grounds, residential and nursing homes, local shops and other retail units including food service businesses. I’ve also worked at historical properties, country estates as well work for local councils, schools and other education facilities. I also work with letting and estate agents, and other properties such as B&Bs, hotels and student accommodation. Equestrian facilities, both livery yards and riding schools have benefitted from my pest control services as have industrial units and factories.
Pestforce Armagh are available for all residential, commercial, and agricultural jobs in County Armagh, Northern Ireland covering towns and cities such as
Aghagallon, Aghalee, Ardboe, Armagh, Belcoo, Benburb, Blackwatertown, Brownlow, Bush, Caledon, Clare, Coalisland, Collone, Craigavon, Darkley, Derryadd, Derrytrasna, Dollingstown, Donaghcloney, Drumgor, Dungannon, Gilford, Hamiltonsbawn, Keady, Killycolpy, Killylea, Kilmore, Kingsmills, Knockmenagh, Laurencetown, Legaghory, Loughgall, Lurgan, Magheralin, Mandeville, Markethill, Middletown, Minterburn, Moira, Moygashel, Portadown, Richhill, Scarva, Scotch Street, Stewartstown, Tandragee, Tullygally, Tynan, Waringstown
Please find below a list of the areas that Pestforce Armagh covers.
Aghagallon, Aghalee, Ardboe, Armagh, Augher, Belcoo, Benburb, Blackwatertown, Brownlow, Bush, Caledon, Castlederg, Clare, Clogher, Coalisland, Collone, Cookstown, County Armagh, Darkley, Derryadd, Derrytrasna, Dollingstown, Donaghcloney, Drumgor, Dungannon, Enniskillen, Fivemiletown, Gawley's Gate, Gilford, Hamiltonsbawn, Keady, Killycolpy, Killylea, Kilmore, Kingsmills, Knockmenagh, Laurencetown, Legaghory, Loughgall, Lurgan, Magheralin, Mandeville, Markethill, Middletown, Minterburn, Moira, Moygashel, Northern Ireland, Omagh, Portadown, Richhill, Scarva, Scotch Street, Stewartstown, Tandragee, Tullygally, Tynan, Waringstown
BT60, BT61, BT62, BT63, BT64, BT65, BT66, BT67, BT68, BT69, BT70, BT71, BT74, BT78, BT79, BT80, BT81