Welcome to Pestforce Pest Control Ballymena.
I’m Steve McCart and I am your qualified pest control operative for Ballymena and surrounding areas of County Antrim.
Being a fishing and shooting enthusiast, I have lived and worked all my life in the outdoors in Northern Ireland as well many other countries across the world.
I’ve appeared on local BBC television and radio to talk about current pest control problems in our area.
I offer pest control services for residential & commercial customers including wasp nest removal, rat control, mice control, bedbug control, bird control & proofing, pigeon control, flea control, ants, bees, rabbits, woodworm, insects, moths, flies and all other pests!
For a fast, effective response give me a call: 07584 566 999
- Up to date – I am a registered member of both the ‘British Pest Control Association’ and the ‘National Pest technicians Association’. Being an active members means that I am at the forefront of new techniques and methods to control and eradicate a large number of pests.
- Experienced – my background in agriculture is a sound building block to deal with all manner of pests, in the homes, in business and agricultural settings. I offer a wide ranging pest control service and have probably dealt with every pest there is.
- Additional services – I also work to eradicate and control the invasive weeds, Giant Hogweed and Japanese Knotweed. Both these weeds can cause huge damage; the Japanese Knotweed, for example, can heave concrete with its extensive root system. Giant hogweed can present an additional nuisance when they edge public paths and roads. The hairs on the Giant Hogweed can cause severe irritation although you might not feel this instantly on your skin. When this part of the skin is exposes to ultra violet light – sunlight in other words – the skin becomes irritated and small, watery blisters can form within 15 to 20 hours of contact. This is clearly an issue for public health as well as for any livestock that may inadvertently eat this plant. If you have either of these plants in your garden or near your property you need to call me immediately. I have the correct training, pesticides and experience to effectively deal with them.
- Qualified – I successfully completed and passed the Level 2 certificate in ‘Pest Control and Management’, the industry standard qualification awarded by the Royal Society for Public Health. I also have a full firearms certificate and am qualified to use gassing techniques for eradication of pests.
- Insured – I have £5 million Public Liability Insurance and being risk management trained means that I operate in the safest of ways for myself, you, employees, family etc. ALL the pest control methods and techniques I use are safe for use around pets and wildlife.
All pests eradicated:
I don’t pick and choose which pests I deal with and I think I have deal with most pest issues! Some ‘common’ issues are:
- Fleas and bedbugs can be brought into the home in a number of ways. Many people are embarrassed to ‘admit’ to a flea or bedbug infestation but dealing with quickly and effectively, by breaking their life cycle. Once a flea has found a warm place to nestle, they will multiply quickly. Many shop-bought insecticides won’t do the job so call me!
- I have also been dealing with rats and mice infestations far more frequently in recent years. These unwelcome visitors in our homes and other buildings like warm, draught and damp free nesting sites; the recent wet winters have meant these rodents have explored other nesting options to stay warm and dry, hence they can be found in cellars, sheds, garages outbuildings etc. As well as the obvious health hazards from droppings, they cause damage quickly when they shred material for their nests.
- Bird proofing and bird control for pigeons, seagulls and other species
- Wasp nest removals and bee control.
- Squirrels, rabbits & foxes.
- Insects, ants, flies, carpet beetle, cockroaches, spiders, moths and more.
ALL customers welcome – whether your pest problem is at a domestic property or any other setting! I have worked for sporting facilities such as golf courses, rugby, football and cricket clubs and equestrian facilities.
I’ve also worked on country estates and have completed several local authority contracts, including educational establishments.
I also work with local letting and estate agents regularly controlling pest infestations in student accommodation, as well private and commercial premises.
Local shops, including food outlets such as fast food chains and restaurants have also benefitted from my pest control services, all of which have been handled sensitively and effectively.
Don’t let your pest control issue become a huge problem; call me sooner rather than later and I’ll give you a quote for any work needed, as well as advice to stop future problems.
Please find below a list of the areas that Pestforce Ballymena covers.
If you do not find your area listed, please call on 028 2531 9062 as I still may be able to help, or may know a more local pest controller.
Ballymena, Broughshane, Cargan, Carnlough, Clogh Mills, County Antrim, Cullybackey, Cushendall, Cushendun, Dunloy, Galgorm, Glarryford, Glenariff, Glenarm, Kells, Knockanully, Lisnamuck, Loughguile, Maghera, Northern Ireland, Portglenone, Rasharkin, Swatragh, Upperlands, Waterfoot
BT42, BT43, BT44, BT46