Welcome to Pestforce Pest Control Oxford.
My name is Rob Eckton and I'm your local pest controller serving Oxfordshire; Oxford, Didcot, Abingdon, Banbury, Bicester, Thame, Wallingford and Wantage.
Basically if you have an ‘OX’ postcode then I’m your man!
Occasionally, imbalances in nature and human activity create the perfect conditions for the population of insects, rodents or birds to flourish; unfortunately, this can mean that they become a nuisance.
When this happens, you need an effective pest control solution.
When you call me you’ll be getting an honest and reliable service and here’s why;
Experienced – not only do I have a lifetime of experience in pest control, but I have grown up within an ‘outdoor’ family, coming from a long line of forestry commission workers, gamekeepers and shooting.
I am passionate about the outdoors – working and playing in it, but protecting it (and wildlife) as well.
This is a family run business with my wife and children, who are trainee mole catchers! I know Oxfordshire well and have been providing an effective pest control service around the area for many years.
I have the Enhanced Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly recognised as CRB Check).
Qualified – I hold the industry standard Level 2 certificate in ‘Pest Control & Management’ awarded by the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH). This qualification has a pass rate that is set high and the three modules need completing within 12 months. This is no lightweight course, covering pest infestations and identity, as well as the safe use and transportation of chemicals.
I also hold a variety of other pest control certificates including gassing techniques, health and safety training as well as holding a current ‘Firearms & Shotgun’ licence.
My work is fully insured with Public and Product Liability Insurance (with firearms cover) up to £5 million.
Deer Management Qualification - Deer Stalking Certificate 1
Certified – BPCA (British Pest Control Association) accreditation & a member of BASC (British Association for Shooting & Conservation).
A complete ‘one stop’ service – my pest control service is available for all types of pests and infestation both in and around the home and business. Control management of pests falls into sequence;
- Identifying the pest
- Removing the pest using the safe and effective methods
- Controlling pests by looking to future proof your home or business premises
- Survey – I always carry out an inspection before I carry out any work. Surveying your property is an effective start to indentifying the pest, for example finding wasp nests, as there sometimes is more than one... if deemed necessary looking in your drains and sewers to assess access from rats and mice maybe part of a treatment. Some pests are nocturnal, and you may know you have an unwelcome guest in your property but you may not know what it is. Rather than waiting for a sighting, I have a full range of high specification surveillance equipment, such as night vision cameras which proves highly effective with foxes and other night time vermin. I also have a range of cameras to inspect inaccessible areas like roof eves, drains, sewers, etc.
- Excellent service, each and every time – I always respond quickly to calls and will attend your home or business premises as soon as possible. Competitive pricing is only part of my pest control business; a quick and efficient response to your pest control call is the foundation to my business with care, respect and dedication given every time.
Property Damage from Pests
This is a very real problem that is on the increase. It can range from gnawing of cables, pipes, woodwork and concrete through to consequential damage such as leaking roofs and pipes.
- Damaged Electrical Cables? I offer a full survey service. I can arrange for a fully qualified (Part P) electrician to carry out any repairs in accordance with building regulations. The electrician that I use is also experienced in damage by pests and knows what to look for.
- Can’t see where the pest is coming from? I have a full range of high specification surveillance equipment, including night vision cameras. I also have a range of cameras to inspect inaccessible areas like drains & sewers. The Holy Grail to any problems to your home or premises caused by pests is the location of entry/exit points (although this cannot be guaranteed) with my knowledge and experience of these situations I can give accurate advice and provide a design for a resolution. I offer the complete works as part of proofing and control methods. For example: The most common entry point is alongside the sewer pipes and then into the cavity or floor. I can effectively block this access using BOTH my building and pest control knowledge and experience. Traditional builders that have no experience in pest control generally makes the problem worse by simply pouring concrete to fill a hole. This is not a correct solution. I can offer fencing and netting to proof areas from birds, squirrels, rabbits, foxes and more.
Previous, happy customers
I complete one-off pest control ‘jobs’ as well as servicing annual contracts with a variety of commercial firms including construction companies such as ‘Wimpy Homes’ and other large companies such as ‘Oxford Park & Ride car parks’. I have also completed work on a variety of sporting facilities such as ‘Hinksey Heights Golf Course Oxford’, ‘Risinghurst Parish Council Sports Ground’ and ‘Southmoor Parish Council recreation ground and Cemetery’ just to name a few! Other businesses in the area have included residential and nursing homes, local retain units, and food retailers such as cafes, restaurants, pubs, fast food outlets etc.
I also provide effective pest control solutions in and around domestic settings, including student accommodation, B&B’s and hotels. I work with local letting and estate agents, as well as private landlords. I’ve also worked in educational settings such as schools, colleges and nurseries as well as agricultural based businesses such as livery stables, kennels and hog units at local biohazard facilities. I’ve also completed work for local authorities, industrial units and factories etc. In fact, not matter what your pest problem and no matter where it is, I have the skills, knowledge and solutions to deal with the pest control problem – discreetly, confidentially and effectively.
A very lucky 91 year old lady! This lovely lady calls me from time to time but if you didnt know her, you might think after this call that she was away with the fairies! She tells me there are wasps living in her sofa! Well even I thought this was a bit strange but I couldn’t say no so off I went on what I thought was going to be a wild goose chase. On arriving and finally getting her to hear (no hearing aids in again) she showed me her garage which is now converted into a garden room with furniture, tv, radio and yes a sofa. The wasp queen had come into the room and set up home actually inside the hollow box section of the sofa and all because this lovely lady keeps a set of sliding doors slightly open for her neighbours cat to use the sofa, the wasps were entering and exiting with ease. This meant I couldn’t dust the sofa or even treat it within the room, so after suiting and booting which is pest control slang for welly boots and wasp suit. Well after a heave and push which the wasps didn’t much like, I managed to get the sofa out, tore off the fabric bottom to expose a melon sized nest! This was sprayed with a wet chemical so as not to leave the customer with a dust riddled sofa, removed the nest and cleaned up. Very lucky lady indeed as this could of been a horror story. Yet another happy customer for Pestforce Oxford!
11th June 2018 - The bumble bee farm keeps getting bigger and bigger with another new set of tenants! This time rescued from a property where they had taken up residence in a hedgehog house, so I guess the hedgehog wasn’t home! The bee housing estate is now looking quite the oddity with a collection of bird boxes and rat boxes used as temporary homes and now a hedgehog house which I guess will be the envy of all their neighbours. Pestforce Pest Control Oxfordshire are here to help, should you have a similar issue.
8th June - I was called by a letting agent to attend a property in Oxford. Upon arrival I was met by a rat that had taken up squatting rights in the tennants bedroom whilst they were away on a 2 week holiday! Well after a battle of wills and hide and seek I produced one sorry dead rat to a extremely greatful young lady so just a revisit required to disinfect and clean a room full of droppings. Happy customer!
Latest Customer Reviews
Please feel free to scroll and read through our customer reviews below.
Please find below a list of the areas that Pestforce Oxford covers.
If you do not find your area listed, please call on 01865 236 577 as I still may be able to help, or may know a more local pest controller.
Abingdon, Ambrosden, Appleford, Ardley, Arncott, Ascott, Aston, Banbury, Barton, Benson, Berinsfield, Bicester, Blackbird Leys, Blenheim, Blewbury, Brize Norton, Buckland, Carterton, Cassington, Caversfield, Chalgrove, Charlbury, Chesterton, Chilton, Chinnor, Chipping Norton, Cholsey, Crowmarsh, Cumnor, Didcot, Drayton, Dry Sandford, Eynsham, Farmoor, Finstock, Garsington, Grandpont, Grove, Harwell, Headington, Heyford, Horspath, Iffley, Islip, Jericho, Kidlington, Kirtlington, Littlemore, Long Hanborough, Lyneham, Marcham, Milton, Minster Lovell, New Hinksey, New Marston, Nuneham Courtney, Osney, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Oxon, Risinghurst, Rose Hill, Shillingford, Shippon, Shrivenham, Standhampton, Standlake, Steeple Aston, Summertown, Thame, Wallingford, Wantage, Wheatley, Witney, Wolvercote, Woodstock, Wooton, Yarnton
OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4, OX5, OX6, OX7, OX8, OX9, OX10, OX11, OX12, OX13, OX14, OX15, OX16, OX17, OX18, OX20, OX25, OX25, OX26, OX27, OX27, OX28, OX29, OX33, OX39, OX44, OX49
Contact Pestforce Oxford
Please enter your details below and we will get in contact with you ASAP to discuss your enquiry.
Connect with us