Welcome to Pestforce Pest Control Bourne.
We have been providing pest control services to the people and businesses of Bourne and surrounding areas for many years.
Continuing Professional Development
Nature is constantly evolving and adapting to overcome obstacles and failings.
Bedbugs, for example, are becoming increasingly common in the UK for 2 reasons – increased travel such as foreign holidays and their increasing resistance to various chemical treatments; this is evolution of the bedbug!
Being qualified does not mean completing one course; as a pest control technician I need to maintain and further my knowledge of methods, practices, treatments and legislation.
I do this in a number of ways:
- Level 2 ‘Pest Control & Management’ certificate from the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH)
- Completing specialist courses – insect identification, additional rodent control, bird proofing techniques, gassing techniques and certification, wasp nest removal and use of pesticides
- I am a member of the trade body for pest control operatives, the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), helping to professionalise and set industry standards of practice.
- I hold a full firearms and shotgun certificate
This highlights my commitment to offer all my customers, domestic and business, a professional pest control service. All my work is insured as I carry Public Liability Insurance, up to the value of £5 million.
Name the pest and I can (and will) deal with it!
There are all manner of pests out there; all types, shapes and sizes. There are not many that I have not dealt with – wasps, birds, rats, mice, squirrels, woodworm, beetles, fleas, bedbugs, moths and many, many more.
Just look who I have helped over the years...
Our domestic and residential customers, whether homeowner or tenant
Commercial customers include:
- Local authority premises and provisions such as recreation areas, playing field, play centres, school, academies, nurseries, day centres, community centres etc.
- Food outlets and processing businesses from fast food outlets, through to restaurants, hotels, B&Bs, supermarkets and other shops
- Industrial units such as warehousing, units, storage facilities, office blocks and complexes
- Farming and other agricultural settings including pest control measures around storage facilities of grain and other foodstuffs, livery yards, stables, riding centres, pheasant units, poultry units and so on
- Accommodation providers including local landlords, lettings agents, estate agents, student accommodation, sheltered housing for vulnerable people and various other specialist accommodation units
- Sporting facilities including all manner of local sport clubs – rugby, cricket, football, bowling greens, golf courses etc.
- Visitor attractions as well as caravan parks and mobile home parks.
No pest control job is too small, or too big. I pride myself on offering a fast, efficient response to your call. If you have a pest control problem, call me at Pestforce Bourne.
Please find below a list of the areas that Pestforce Bourne covers.
If you do not find your area listed, please call on 01780 429 268 as I still may be able to help, or may know a more local pest controller.
Bourne, Bulby, Cawthorpe, Dowsby, Dunsby, Dyke, Edenham, Grimsthorpe, Haconby, Hanthorpe, Keisby, Kirkby Underwood, Lincolnshire, Lincs, Lound, Manthorpe, Morton, Rippingale, Scottlethorpe, Stainfield, Thurlby, Toft, Twenty, Witham on the Hill