Food is the main reason that flies (such as house files & bottle flies) are attracted into our homes. This is because it is a perfect environment for fly larvae to grow:
- Always cover food – diseases are spread by flies landing on food via their feet
- Clean food crumbs from underneath objects in the kitchen
- Clear away spillages
- Store compost effectively
- Tightly seal all refuse areas
- Clean up after pets – not only are faeces the perfect breeding place for flies but also somewhere a fly may land before landing on your food
Professional fly control
While off-the-shelf products can deal with smaller fly problems, a professional fly pest control service will be required for larger or more serious infestations.
Pestforce technicians are knowledgeable about each fly species and have a range of treatments to effectively deal with flies and minimise the nuisance caused by them.
To deal with fly and other pest problems in the home, Pestforce offer a call-out service and free onsite quotations. Our fly control service is professional, friendly and most importantly, totally safe.
For your free onsite fly control quotation, search for your local Pestforce technician at the top right corner of this page.