Welcome to Pestforce Pest Control Coleraine.
Proudly serving Coleraine, Portrush, Portstewart & Ballymoney.
Having your home, garden or commercial premises taken over by a pest can present a huge number of problems – as well being very expensive to repair the damage caused.
What pests do I deal with? Any pests – whether that is a rodent, insect or even an invasive weed or plant – I have the knowledge, ability and method to deal with it.
Birds – Pigeons & Seagulls can quickly become a nuisance and rather than spending money on expensive repair bills, you could invest in bird proofing techniques. Netting and spikes, for example, humanely stop birds landing and nesting on your property.
Rodents – rats and mice prefer warm, draught-free areas to nest. Cellars, shed, garages and other buildings soon become favourite nesting places, especially when you consider the wet weather we’ve experienced over the last few winters. They don’t like to be disturbed but they do cause huge damage when they start stripping wood, and other material for use in their nests.
Insects – any insect likes warmth and food to multiply and the soft furnishings in our homes provide the exact environment for this. Bed bugs and fleas are NOT the result of poor cleanliness or hygiene – they can be brought into our homes by pets or from a holiday, for example. These little critters need their life cycle breaking for effective and complete eradication to take place. Not all shop-bought insecticides will do this completely. I provide pest control services for many insects including cockroaches, ants, moths, flies, carpet beetle, woodworm, spiders, midges, moths and many others.
Weeds and plants – not many people consider these to be the domain of the pest controller but I am qualified to deal with two invasive, super-weeds – the Japanese Knotweed and the Giant Hogweed. Both originate from the continent of Asia and can cause massive damage to property, especially in the case of the Japanese Knotweed and the Giant Hogweed can cause massive skin irritation to humans, as well as painful mouth blisters for animals, should they eat it. These plants need careful treatment to eradicate them; their disposal is also governed by strict regulation, which not only includes the plant but also the soil it has grown in. Do not leave yourself open to a hefty fine due to ignorance – get the professional in!
I deal with ALL pests – silverfish, bees, wasps (including nest removal), woodworm, ants, bees, rabbits, woodworm, insects, moths, flies, squirrels, foxes, fleas, bedbugs, birds, pigeons and many, many more.
How do YOU know that I will be successful? My experience combined with my knowledge, gained through successful completion of several courses mean success is guaranteed:
- Qualified to Level 2 standard in ‘Pest Control & Management’ (awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health)
- Registered and active member of the British Pest Control Association
- Registered and active member of the National Pest technician Association
- Trained in Risk Assessment & Management
- I hold a full firearms licence
- Additional training in bird proofing techniques and rodent control
- I hold current certification in gassing techniques
- Fully insured with Public Liability Insurance up to £5 million
All the pest control methods and chemicals I use are child-safe, as well as harmless to pets and wildlife. I have helped hundreds of customers to be rid of their pest control problem including;
- Domestic properties, as well as student accommodation, nursing homes, sheltered housing complexes and rest homes. I also work closely with local letting and estate agents.
- Sporting facilities such as rugby, football and cricket pitches, bowling greens etc.
- Local authority work including public ‘green spaces’ such as parks, as well as educational facilities such as schools, nurseries and colleges
- Agricultural settings from farms to livery stables and riding schools.
- Retail units including food outlets, restaurants, hotels, B&Bs etc.
- Industrial facilities such as factories and storage units etc.
Wasp Nest Removal - 16/08/21
Portstewart family had a wasp nest above their front door porch. The large number of wasps meant no one could safely use the door to their Agheraton road home. I was contacted by the family and quickly attended the same day to their Portstewart home. I professionally and humanely dealt with the wasp nest. This meant the family, friends and visitors were now safe from the threat of wasp stings at their front door.
Coleraine Wasp Nest Removal - 04/08/21
A Coleraine family were having a new garden fence constructed. However work on the fence had stopped as a large wasp nest was discovered in the way. Pestforce Pest Control Coleraine quickly attended to treat and remove aggressive wasps. Straight away work on the fence got back underway with no further delays and no one at risk of wasp stings.
Please find below a list of the areas that Pestforce Coleraine covers.
Aghadowey, Armoy, Articlave, Ballintoy, Ballybogy, Ballycastle, Ballymoney, Ballypatrick, Ballyvelton, Ballyvoy, Bellany, Blackhill, Bushmills, Cape Castle, Castlecatt, Castlerock, Castleroe, Cloyfin, Coleraine, County Antrim, Craigahullier, Dervock, Dunseverick, Garvagh, Glenshesk, Kilrea, Macosquin, Maghercashel, Maghernahar, Moyarget, Northern Ireland, Portballintrae, Portrush, Portstewart, Rathlin Island, Ringsend, Torr, Urbalreagh
BT51, BT52, BT53, BT54, BT55, BT56, BT57