If you've got Moles, Rats, Mice, Wasps, Fleas, Bees, Ants, Woodworm, or Bed Bugs causing you problems... we can help you. Please call 07932 632668
COMMERCIAL – DOMESTIC – AGRICULTURAL
PEST CONTROL EXPERTS SERVING SOMERSET
One call to Pestforce in Somerset and you'll get....
- · A quick, helpful & friendly response.
- · A FREE no obligation quote with no hidden costs- and NO VAT!!!
- B.P.C.A member M15/878
- · Expert, professional pest control advice.
- · 24 hour Emergency Response if needed
- · Specialist Mole Control.·
- Fully Insured and Guaranteed.
- . Fast wasp nest removal.
- PCA qualified wood worm technician.
I'm Andy West and I am your local Somerset pest controller for all domestic, commercial & agricultural pest control problems. I along with my colleagues Ashley and Stuart cover all TA, BA and BS postcodes. As I live in the area I am always local to you and ready for a quick response, giving you peace of mind that you are in safe and trustworthy hands.
For a fast response then please request a callback and our technicians will telephone you back
or you can call direct on 07932 632668
Wherever the problem is, you will be in safe hands as Pestforce provides a high quality and competitively priced pest control service. We are experienced clearing and preventing pest problems in domestic homes, gardens, lawns, sports pitches, golf courses, hotels, pubs, farms, commercial and agricultural premises in all of Somerset including Taunton, Bridgwater, Crewkerne, Chard, Burnham-on-Sea and surrounding areas.
We’re passionate about our industry, locally based, and will always go that extra mile to provide you with the results that you want and a level of service that you’d recommend (see a selection of satisfied customers comments below).
Pestforce people are all highly trained, experienced, insured, and are supported by a network of industry experts together with a specialised laboratory to providing on the spot advice, plus research and diagnostic services should a really rare pest or unusual situation pop up.
That's why we're happy to give you such a strong guarantee - if we don't succeed, you don't pay, it's that simple!
How It Works
When you contact us we will agree a convenient time to call and survey the problem, explain what we find, discuss the treatment options available, address any concerns you might have, and come up with a plan of action for which we will provide you with a free and no obligation quote. There are no call-out charges or up-front payments whatsoever.
How We Work
• With Pestforce you will get a professional, polite and punctual service.
• For all work undertaken you have our guarantee that if we do not remove your pest problem, then you do not have to pay.
• Our Integrated Pest Management approach removes the pest whilst protecting your home, children, pets, non targeted species, protected species and the local wildlife. (We will relocate bee swarms and colonies to local bee keepers rather than destroy them, wherever possible).
• We care for the environment and will only use the amount of pesticides required for the job, applying them professionally and responsibly, removing all baits and materials from your property at the end of the treatment when the pest is gone.
• Pesticides are a necessary tool, but whenever possible we will suggest the use of non toxic and non lethal measures - this can include the use of non toxic baits to monitor for pests, the use of natural insecticides, pest proofing a building in areas where pests are entering, and removing food sources that have inadvertently drawn any pests in.
• In addition to providing our rapid clearance service to support local contractors such as Thatchers, Landscape Gardeners and Tree Surgeons, we also provide advice for construction and renovation work, bringing in practical expertise to identify cost effective options for ‘pest proofing’ a building’s infrastructure.
• We able to assist with tenants with pets who are moving out and need to assure their landlord that the property is clear of fleas, and have many times fitted in between cleaning and removals companies in such situations. We can also provide a one off clearance or a dedicated service agreement suited to landlords.
• We are Mole Catching Specialists and members of the British Traditional Molecatchers’ Association, and are proud of our 100% track record of clearing mole problems from gardens, lawns, sports grounds, fields and roundabouts.
So let's get moving - the sooner you pick the phone and call us, the sooner you can take control of your pest problems, and the sooner they will be just an unpleasant memory.
Out of hours / emergency number - 07932 632668
We had a mole problem for years, then we found Andy West, he quickly sorted out our initial mole infestation and has now kept us clear for 5 years. One call and like magic the mole is distant memory
I would like to thank Andy West for dealing with a wasp nest quickly and efficiently. We had a birthday party planned in the garden and discovered a wasp nest under a tree. When we phoned around we were amazed to get a quote for £320 from a well known company and they could not come out for 2 days. We were desperate, in the end we found Andy's number and he was out within the hour.
I would like to thank Andy for sorting out an infestation of False Widow Spiders, we were worried about the spiders in the conservatory as we have young children and small dogs.
Mr Jones (Chard)
Ash, Ash Prior, Ashcott, Ashill, Backwell, Basonbridge, Beckington, Berrow, Bicknoller, Bishop's Lydeard, Blagdon, Blue Anchor, Brean Sands, Brent Knoll, Bridgwater, Buckland St Mary, Burnham-on-Sea, Burrowbridge, Burtle, Cannington, Chard, Churchinford, Comeytrowe, Crewkerne, Cricket St Thomas, Curry Mallet, Dinnington, Dowlish Wake, Drayton, Dulverton, Dunster, East Brent, East Coker, East Huntspill, Enmore, Exmoor, Fitzhead, Goathurst, Hazelbury Pluckett, Highbridge, Hinton St George, Illminster, Kingston St Mary, Langport, Lower Henlade, Lydeard St Lawrence, lyng, Martock, Merriot, Merriott, Middlezoy, Milverton, Minehead, Misterton, Monksilver, Montacute, Nether Stowey, North Curry, North Newton, North Perrott, North Petherton, Norton Fitzwarren, Norton Sub Hamdon, Overstratton, Porlock, Puriton, Rockwell Green, Seavington St Michael, Simonbath, Somerton, South Petherton, Spaxton, Staple Fitzpain, Staplegrove, Stogumber, Stogursey, Stoke St Gregory, Stoke St Michael, Stoke Sub Hamdon, Taunton, Thurloxton, Trull, Wadeford, Wambrook, Washford, Watchet, Wellington, West Coker, West Huntspill, Westonzoyland, Wheddon Cross, Williton, Wilton, Winscombe, Wiveliscombe, Woolavington, Wrington
TA1, TA2, TA3, TA4, TA5, TA6, TA7, TA8, TA9, TA10, TA11, TA12, TA13, TA14, TA15, TA16, TA17, TA18, TA19, TA20, TA21, TA22, TA23, TA24
Pestforce Somerset is rated
out of 5
based on 3
Click here to submit your own customer review.