If you've got moles, rats, mice, wasps, fleas, bees, rabbits, woodworm, bedbugs or birds causing you problems... we can help you. Please call 07581673563.
Pestforce Peterborough Pest Control
We are Bill and Helen Griffin and together we own and operate Pestforce Peterborough pest control, offering quality pest control services in and around the locality of the Peterborough and Stamford areas.
Being a family run business, we offer a friendly, flexible service based on our knowledge of the surrounding locality as well as being skilled in our profession. We provide fantastic customer service each and every time. We are involved with the community we serve, with both of us raising money for local charities, including fundraising for the British Legion Poppy Appeal.
Skilled as well as experienced...
I (Bill Griffin) have both a military and engineering background. This means I have a systematic approach to my work, which is needed when dealing with pest control problems.
- I hold the industry standard qualification with level 2 certification in ‘Pest Control & Management’ awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH). This course, which must be completed within 12 months, provides training in pest identification and treatment, including the safe use of chemicals. All chemicals and methods I use are humane and safe for use in areas frequented by children and pets and also do not harm any other wildlife.
- I have attended specialist bird proofing training courses too. Roosting and nesting birds such as pigeons, on building can cause corrosive damage very quickly. There is no doubt that investing in bird proofing methods such as netting and spiking prevent birds landing, roosting and nesting on buildings. This, in the long term, is money better spent that ever-increasing repair bills!
- I maintain up-to-date training by being registered with both the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) and a scheme called ‘Prompt’ with a company called BASIS Ltd. These continuing professional development (CPD) courses ensure our company remains at the forefront of pest control and management, thereby promoting professional standards.
- I am registered with the British Traditional Molecatchers Register (BTMR), an organisation established in 2007 to promote traditional mole catching methods. These traditional methods are based on humane treatment of moles.
- I also hold many other professional certificates including gassing techniques, health & safety certificates including food hygiene, first aid training, etc. I also risk assess all our work so you can be confident that I operate safely.
- We are members of Safe Local Trades (safelocaltrades.com) which is a community safety service that aims to provide customers with legitimate tradesmen, protecting from cowboys and rogue traders.
Pest-free in no time!
Many customers are now pest-free and the great news is we do NOT charge VAT!!!!
We work with all types of pest control problems in a variety of situations including domestic properties, residential and nursing homes, local shops and garden centres, as well as the food service industry. We also work with many local letting agencies and estate agents, and housing associations too. We deal with playgrounds, schools and other educational establishments. We also work frequently on farms and other live stock businesses including riding stables, livery yards etc. and all manner of sporting facilities including rugby pitches, football fields, bowling greens etc. We work with businesses within the industrial sector such as factories and units in large industrial estates.
We can remove, control & proof from just some of the following pests:
Rats, Mice, Moles, Squirrels, Bedbugs, Fleas, Birds, Pigeons, Rabbits, Wasps, Bees, Beetles, Moths, Flies and many more!
If you think you have a pest control problem, call us to arrange a FREE survey!
NO call out fees Monday - Saturday (if booked before 7pm)
(Call out fee of £50 after 7pm Monday to Saturday, all day Sunday and bank holidays)
(£40 call out fee for all bee/wasp visits where no job is carried out)
Direct Immediate Response
(emergencies and out of hours)
07794 904 135
Peterborough Office: 01733 286699
Stamford Office: 01780 429268
Email: email@example.com or request a callback
Ailsworth, Alwalton, Baston, Bretton, Castor, Collyweston, Crowland, Deeping St James, Dogsthorpe, Easton-on-the-hill, Folksworth, Glinton, Gunthorpe, Hampton, Kings Cliffe, King's Cliffe, Langtoft, Longthorpe, Market Deeping, Maxey, Newborough, Northborough, Oundle, Parnwell, Peterborough, Ryhall, Stamford, Stanground, Stibbington, Stilton, Thorney, Uffington, Warmington, Werrington, Westwood, Whittlesey, Wittering, Woodston, Yaxley
I am writing to thank you for the excellent service provided by you following the invasion of squirrels into the roof space of my house. You dealt with the problem speedily and effectively and I am pleased to say that there is no sign of any more furry visitors looking for a new home! Nothing was too much trouble for you and you responded immediately to calls when the traps caught the squirrels.
Although I hope that I never have to call upon your services again, Pestforce would be my first and only telephone call to seek help.
One evening, while I was washing up, I heard an unopened bag of peanuts crackling. I thought something must have fallen off my pile of snacks. I walked towards the area and saw the 'lasso' of a tale. I shrieked and the thing ran along the surface to the back of the microwave. I thought it would be there, now get some help! I found Bill Griffin's details on the internet and phoned him. He offered to come round to me and then see if I was correct. Mouse or Rat!!!!!
He put down 6 traps and then blocked the bottom of the kitchen door and said he would be back the following day. I have very poor eyesight so even though I looked at the traps I couldn't see if there was anything caught. Bill caught a mouse. He left all the traps out to see if there were any more. So I was no longer the owner of an 'infested' house. Bill called in the following day and found nothing there. For peace of mind, he left me 2 traps to put out in the cupboards if I wanted. I did put them around the kitchen and am happy again! A very good service and lots of advice was provided. Thank you!
Whilst looking out for the wife on Monday 2 August 2010 I noticed a steady stream of wasps entering and leaving a gap above our bay window. Never having had a problem with what I believed to be a wasp nest before I checked on line for companies dealing in wasp nest removal, I also wanted a few quotes so drew up a short list of 3, one of which was the local Council contractor whom I rang first. I had a rough idea of what the cost were and this was confirmed by the said contractor. I was then ‘informed’ of the other conditions – they come out at their convenience, you will be there between 08.00 and 17.00. Who is the customer I wondered!
By contrast I rang Pestforce Peterborough, caught Helen on her way out, who stayed to take my details and pass them onto Bill, who was doing another job a couple of miles away. Within half an hour Bill was with me, had sprayed the entrance to the nest and by 8 o’clock that night all activity had ceased – problem solved.
For the same price I certainly know who I would use should I be unfortunate to suffer any pest problems in future.
Mr A Woodley, PE2
Achurch, Ailsworth, Aldgate, Alwalton, Apethorpe, Armston, Ashton, Aunby, Bainton, Barholme, Barnack, Barnwell All Saints, Barnwell St Andrew, Baston, Blatherwycke, Blatherwycke, Braceborough, Bretton, Bulwick, Caldecote, Careby, Carlby, Casterton, Castor, Chesterton, Coates, Collyweston, Conington, Cotterstock, Crowland, Deeping saint James, Deeping St James, Deeping St. James, Denton, Dogsthorpe, Duddington, Eaglethorpe, Eastfield, Eastgate, Easton-on-the-hill, Eastrea, Eldernell, Elton, Essendine, Etton, Eye, Farcet, Fengate, Folksworth, Fotheringhay, Frognall, Geeston, Glapthorn, Glinton, Great Casterton, Greatford, Gunthorpe, Haddon, Hampton, Hampton Vale, Helpston, Hemington, Holme, Ingthorpe, Ketton, Kings Cliffe, King's Cliffe, Langtoft, Little Casterton, Longthorpe, Lower Benefield, Luddington, Luddington in the Brook, Lutton, Marholm, Market Deeping, Maxey, Morborne, Nassington, Netherton, Newborough, Newstead, Norman Cross, Northborough, Oundle, Parnwell, Paston, Peakirk, Peterborough, Pickworth, Pilsgate, Pilton, Polebrook, Ravensthorpe, Ryhall, Sibson, Southorpe, Southwick, Stamford, Stanground, Stibbington, Stilton, Stoke Doyle, Suthery, Sutton, Tallington, Tansor, Thorney, Thornhaugh, Thurning, Tickencote, Tinwell, Tixover, Uffington, Ufford, Upper Benefield, Upton, Wadenhoe, Walton, Wansford, Warmington, Water Newton, Werrington, West Deeping, Westwood, Whittlesey, Wigsthorpe, Wilsthorpe, Wittering, Woodnewton, Woodston, Yarwell, Yaxley
Cambridgeshire, Cambs, Lincolnshire, Lincs
PE1, PE2, PE3, PE4, PE5, PE6, PE7, PE8, PE9
Pestforce Peterborough is rated
out of 5
based on 3
Click here to submit your own customer review.