Pestforce Chelmsford, Danbury, Great Baddow, Writtle, Burnham on Crouch Pest Control
When you have a pest control problem, you need several things from a pest control company:
* Professional, polite and punctual service
* Guaranteed success – or you don’t pay
* Fully insured
* Humane – yet effective – treatment
* Qualified pest control service and advice
The good news is, when you call me Andrew Hoare, this is what you will get as part of my comprehensive pest control service in and around the Chelmsford & surrounding areas of Danbury, Great Baddow, Writtle, Burnham on Crouch.
The level 2 ‘Pest Control & Management’ qualification awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH) sets the industry standard. This qualification offers the ‘basics’ to all pest control problems.
I have completed several specialist courses that many customers have benefited from:
· Mole trapping following traditional methods. Moles and their waste products (molehills) can be a nuisance for many agricultural customers, sporting grounds, gardeners – both domestic gardeners and country estates.
· Wasp nest removal is also a specialist area of work. Wasps have a finite life cycle but if you can’t wait until the autumn when the wasps move out, then you need my specialist service. Do NOT attempt to move the nest yourself; wasp populations can number 5,000 or more and wasps can sting more than once. Disturbing them could lead you to experience painful stings! We also offer the same service for bees.
· Birds can also be a nuisance. As they roost and nest on buildings, they can cause extensive damage to the building. I have completed specialist bird proofing courses and have experience in netting and spiking buildings. This equipment humanely stops birds from landing on the building etc, preventing damage; neither are the birds hurt by the spiking or netting.
· Additional courses I have completed include gassing techniques, additional rodent courses and the safe use of pesticides.
Having been a game keeper for many years, an outdoor and shooting enthusiast I am more than experienced in pest control management and eradication.
I remove and control all pests and this includes woodworm, squirrels, bugs, moths, ants, wasps, rats and mice, fleas, bedbugs, flies, carpet beetle, birds, spiders, rabbits, foxes, moles and more.
I complete ‘one-off’ jobs or can offer my services on an on-going contract to all customers:
Domestic customers – I have worked with homeowners and tenants, dealing with pest control issues IN and OUTSIDE the home. Squirrels, rats and mice are all rodents that find the comfort and warm conditions of our homes perfect for them to make their homes too. Unfortunately, they chew a variety of materials – wires, wood framing etc. – to build and furnish their nests with. Apart from the obvious repair bill, this can also present a fire hazard within your home.
There are also health reasons why you do NOT want to share your home with rodents; rats, for example, carry a bacterium on their kidneys which is then secreted in their urine. This bacterium, should it make its way into the human body, causes a disease called ‘Weil’s Disease’. This can be fatal therefore if you think you have rats, then please call me to seek advice and treatment.
My guarantee to you is this – if my pest control methods and treatments do not work, you do not pay.
Business customers are also wide and varied:
Accommodation providers – whether it is student accommodation, secure ‘units’, letting agents, estate agents, private landlords etc. – I can provide a full pest control service. Bedbugs and fleas, for example, can take hold very quickly in any house. They are not attracted to dirt but find their way into our homes on animals and on us. They are attracted to our warmth, again enjoying the conditions our warm and insulated homes offer them. They feed off their hosts (pets and humans) and are a nuisance. They need effective chemical treatment, a comprehensive service I offer.
I have worked extensively with agricultural customers and sporting venues, all of whom can suffer from a variety of pest problems from rats, mice, moles, birds and all variety of insects. Squirrels can be a huge nuisance; being part of the rodent family, they chew all types of materials to build their nests with. They also look for available sources of food, finding plenty in cold stores, grain stores, feed rooms and other areas on farms etc. Squirrels cannot be poisoned but trapped and relocated; hence you need the professional pest control services that I offer.
Where possible, I use chemicals that are safe for use around areas frequented by children and pets, as well as being harmless to ‘non-target’ animals and insects. This of course, is more than welcome for some business customers such as schools, nurseries, colleges and other educational settings.
All methods and treatments rid you of your pest control problem humanely,
and do NOT cause unnecessary suffering to any animal.
Food outlets and preparation businesses can also face pest control issues, rats being a common problem around refuse collection areas. We are never far from rats but if they become visible to the public, scuttling down alleyways or seen near your food premises, it can and will significantly affect business. I understand that pest control services in this type of instance need to be responsive, efficient, immediately effective and discreet.
Other venues and business that have benefitted from my pest control services include:
Graveyards, country estates and houses, office blocks, factories, industrial units, kennels, catteries, caravan parks, building sites, garden centres... and more!
There is no doubt that having a pest control problem – large or small – whether in your home or business, you need a professional response. My work is guaranteed and insured, so if you have a pest control problem, contact the expert – call Pestforce Chelmsford, Danbury, Great Baddow, Writtle & Burnham on Crouch.
Direct Immediate 24 Hour 7 Day Response!
07760 277 883
Main Office: 01245 701 041
FREE quotation: request a callback